Friday, September 12, 2014

Ipsy September 2014: Street Style!

The September Ipsy bag has arrived folks and let me tell you, it's a great one! Some months are better than others when it comes to Ipsy and this is definitely one of them!


Here's what I got...




Pacifica Natural Waterproof Eye Pencil ($11)
A pencil eyeliner isn't the most exciting thing to receive, because they aren't hard to come by, nor are they expensive at the drugstore.  However, when they work well and last long, you can never have too many good eyeliners, especially ones in neutral brown shades. I'll give this a go and see if it's quality stuff.

Be A Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder ($12)
Powder is something that is lacking in my makeup collection, I have one powder among my vast multitude of other products. It works well so I haven't strayed from it in the past year or so.  However there is nothing wrong with trying something new and I'm excited to try this little guy out.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask ($4.95)
I was really excited to receive a hair mask in this month's bag.  I love anything that can make my hair healthier and less prone to breakage.  I use a hair mask weekly and love discovering new products.  I tried this last night after shampooing my hair, left it in for a few minutes before rinsing it out.  My hair didn't feel all that different right after, and it didn't feel smoother, but after combing through it I could see and feel a difference, and waking up this morning it was a good hair day! Can't wait to use this stuff again, it's a shame the sample is so tiny though :(

Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss ($19)
Another lip product! Yay! And a color that I love and can wear everyday! Double Yay! The second I saw this gloss I just had to try it out right away and it's great. Not at all sticky, superbly pigmented and feels great.  A great product and it's full size!


LeeAnni Eco 3-in-1 Revolution Light ($3.75)
This stuff is a bit of a mystery to me at the moment.  It says to be a 3-1 type of miracle/does it all kind of thing. However, we all know that more often than not these things are more gimmicky that anything else. I do like the fact that it's natural based, so I'll try it out.  I am however unsure of how long I'll be able to do that since this sample is quite miniscule.

There you have it, the September bag has been revealed and I am very satisfied.

This month's Ipsy Bag total is : $50.70

What did you get in your Ipsy bag this month?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment