Saturday, October 10, 2015

Currently Loving : Teavana Teas

It's no secret that I love tea. Tea is my coffee, I need it, gotta have it, can't live without it. Tea is my religion.

Ok that got a little intense there, but you get the point. Tea is my jam!

David's Tea is a popular tea shop here in Canada and for the past few years it has been my ultimate tea-stination. However, there has been a new tea shop that has captured my attention and my taste buds, Teavana.


I've been aware of the existence of Teavana, but never really tried their teas before. After walking in and smelling a few different ones, I knew I was hooked. I chose four teas and here are my thoughts on them...

My intention was to pick up some autumnal teas, since my tea stash at home was very fruity and summery. I mentioned this to the store clerk and she helped me pick out these specific ones.

Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea 
The only non-caffinated one I bought, this herbal tea is wonderful at night to digest and relax after supper. It has some camomile as well, which makes it very comforting.

Spice of Life White Tea
Hands down my favourite tea of the bunch, this blend of coconut, orange, cinnamon and coriander is so delicious. I really enjoy having this in the mornings.

Moroccan Mint Green Tea 
The classic flavours of mint tea make this one a perfect choice for those who don't want to get too adventurous with their teas. Even though it's not herbal, I enjoy this after a big meal at night.

Maharaja Chai Oolong + Samurai Chai Mate Teas
This blend of two different teas is surprisingly yummy. It has a slightly sweet flavour, but nothing too overpowering. A little fruity, a little sweet and a little spicy, this unique blend will capture your senses.

Those were my recent tea picks, let me know where I should buy my tea next.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment