Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Makeup Love: Dr. Jart+ BB Creams

I've talked about my love for the Black Label Detox BB Cream by Dr. Jart+. It has been featured in many favourites posts. My love for this product is ongoing and now I've also found another BB Cream by Dr. Jart+ that I quite enjoy as well.




Black Label Detox
A full coverage amazing BB cream that I use almost daily. I've repurchased twice and will continue doing so until it is no longer available. I adore this product. It's also a great option for fair skin people such as myself.

Premium 
A newer discovery for me, this is a lighter coverage than the black one, but not at all sheer. I'd compare the finish of this one to the the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream, which I also love. This is build able and gives a blowy, natural finish to the skin. A great option for days when you feel tired and need that something extra to brighten your skin.

I know that Dr. Jart+ make a few other BB creams and I would love to test them out. Let me know if you've tried any of the other products from this brand.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment