Saturday, May 2, 2015

April Favorites 2015

The snow is gone, the sun is shining, spring is here! This month I fully enjoyed busting out my spring-y colours and scents.






Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation
This foundation has been my most-loved for a while now. I had to feature it in this month's favorite post for two reasons. One is that I have almost used it up, which is a very good indication of how much I adore this product; and two is the fact that they have reformulated this foundation and it no longer is called silk crème nor comes in this packaging. I really really hope that the new formulation is just as amazing.

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Peach Blossom
This peachy-pink lipstick is my favorite colour to bring out once the weather starts warming up. It's creamy and opaque with a good lasting power.

Chanel Le Volume Mascara
I received this in my swap with my friend Sabrina and straight away I fell in love with it. This stuff works and is not just pricy because it's Chanel.

ELF Lip Exfoliator
I've had my eye on this product for quite some time, and was super happy to get it in my swap. ELF products are not easy available in Canada and making an online order requires a certain amount to qualify for free shipping. Anyways, this is great! It exfoliates, like it should, but without all the mess!

Rimmel Scandeleyes Kohl Eye Pencil 
The lasting power of this is amazing! For under $10 this pencil rivals high end brands such as Urban Decay. For a nice brightening effect pop this on the water line and voilà!

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau de Parfum
One of my all time favorites and it's finally appropriate to wear again! Fruity, slightly floral, sweet and fresh. A perfect spring-summer fragrance.

Bath and Body Works Peach Bellini Candle
This was part of their holiday collection, but the scent of this is fruity and perfect for this time of year, so I've been burning it non stop and almost finished it up.

Primark Midi Rings
During my last visit to Europe I went to Primark and was able to grab up these pretty rings.  They came in one set, four gold midi rings. I haven't been wearing them as midi rings, though. My fingers are so small that these fit as regular rings. They are pretty and delicate and I love them.

There you have it, my April favorites.

Let me know what you all have been loving this month.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment