Saturday, May 9, 2015

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

Here is another product I have been hearing a whole lot about over the past several weeks. Can me crazy, but at some point these rave reviews got me curious.  I started looking up swatches, reading feedback on Sephora.com and waiting impatiently for the product to be released in stores in Canada.



Since I am going away (will already be away by the time this goes up), I justified needing a lighter base to wear around a tropical climate. A full face of heavy coverage foundation is usually my thing, but the prospect of being on vacation, on the beach, in 30+ degrees, made me rethink this heavy makeup routine of mine.

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue is said to be the best of a BB, CC, AA, DD. ZZ cream and tinted moisturizer. The big big plus of this product is that it has an SPF of 30, absolutely ideal for a tropical getaway.

At the time I am writing this, I only have worn this out once, but it was a really great first impression so I am optimistic I will continue to love it.

Let me know which other Bare Minerals products I should try.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment