Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil

Last week I went to Sephora and as always got sucked into the rows of mini around the cash.  The products there are their best-selling in deluxe sample/mini format which means they are less expensive than full size products and therefore 10x more tempting to grab off the shelf and bring them home.


I decided to get this pack of Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencils because I have tried them out before, always swatched them in store and was always itching to purchase some. So when I saw this set of four colours that would suit me amazingly, I just couldn't possibly resist.




It's a set of four great everyday wearable shades that apply so beautifully and last amazingly well on the lips.  I adore these and will definitely be purchasing more products from Bite in the future.





Here are some swatches of the colours ...


From top to bottom:

Winterberry- A warm dark fuchsia, perfect for a pop of colour in the fall.

Rhubarb- A neutral pink with brown undertone, great for everyday, pairs amazingly with any eye makeup.

Pomegranate- A beautiful orange-toned red, the absolute perfect fall red colour.

Sablé- A pinky nude, my perfect 'my lips but better' shade.

I really hope Bite comes out with more of these great sets, this was only $24, an amazing deal.

Let me know what Bite Beauty items you have tried.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment