Tuesday, April 14, 2015

An All Natural Beauty and Food Haul

There is this place not too far from where I live that is basically Vitacost in real life. If you don't know what Vitacost is, I suggest you go check out there website now.

Tau Market is a store that sells organic foods and beauty products. I go there to buy stuff such as moisturizer and yummy foods that I cannot find anywhere else. It is just like shopping on Vitacost, and I love it!


Here are the things I picked up...
 


Pitted Dates
I've been taking in a lot of information lately regarding smoothies and juices and overall healthy ways of getting a sugar fix. Dates are supposed to replace the sugar and make any smoothie yummy and sweet.

Raw Cashews
Again, I bought these because I want to put them in my smoothies. I have tried a Rasberry Lime Cheesecake Smoothie recipe with cashews being the cheesecake part and it was absolutely delicious. A wonderful way to curb a sweet craving.

Biotin 
I finally caved and bought myself some Biotin. My nails have become so bad, they chip and break so easily. I need them to be stronger and biotin seems to be the most recommended, most loved nail helper out there. Here's to hoping it works for me.

Yoso Premium Creamy Cultured Almond and Cashew Vanilla Flavoured
When I saw this I was super excited because I have been trying to cut down on dairy, having already eliminated milk from my diet. I really enjoy almond milk in my cereal every morning, so I had been thinking that almond yogurt would be a great replacement for regular yogurt, which I love to eat with fruit and granola as my dessert. However, after trying it a few times, it just is not the same as yogurt. It has a kind of gelatine texture, which is not what I prefer.

Raw Manuka Honey 
Manuka honey has become one of those things that everyone is talking about. It's one of the most coveted natural beauty items and after hearing about its many skincare benefits, I decided it was about time I gave it a try.

Andalou Naturals Beta Hydroxy Complex Recovery Cream 
This is something I want to use at night to replace my Ole Henriksen moisturizer, which is quite pricy. I'll keep you posted on how I get along with it.

Andalou Naturals Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub
This came free with the moisturizer and I'm excited to give more than one Andalou Naturals products a try.

There you have it, some new natural products that have been added to my everyday life.

Which natural products or foods are your favorites ?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment