Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Night Time Saviours: Face Oils

About a month ago I decided to pop into a local natural product shop and check out what they have in stock. I discovered many great things including some all natural oils. I purchased two of them because the sales person said these two oils combined are great for reducing red marks and scars all the while helping to keep the skin balanced and hydrated.





This is not the first time I have incorporated oils in my skincare routine. In the winter months I usually gravitate towards oils and rich moisturizers to keep my skin happy. I had been using sample sizes from Sephora and I loved the products, but not the price tag.  I was on a quest to find an all natural replacement for the high end product I had been using and I found exactly that.

Rose Hip Oil and Vitamin E Oil

Both the oils I picked up are known to help heal scars and skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. I use a small drop of each with the moisturizer from Ole Henriksen I'm still using. I rub it all together in my palms and apply gently to my face. I just love the feel of it all on my skin, it's a great way to end the day.



These oils together came out to less than $30.00 and since I don't need much, they will last me quite a while. My wallet is very happy about that.

Let me know which oils you use and for what purpose !

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment