Saturday, April 18, 2015

Beach Vacation Wishlist

I am in the process of planning my upcoming trip to Thailand and there are many items I wish I could purchase to bring with me. The weather there is very hot and we will definitely be hitting some beaches and enjoying the water.

Here are some things I've spotted and I wish I could splurge on ...




Audrina Edged Crystal Stone Pendant Necklace
A nice big pendant is one of my favorite ways to accessorize in the summer. It doesn't stick to close to the skin and does not overwhelm a light summer outfit. The colour makes it even more beachy and wonderful.

Chloe Jewel Fron Toepost Sandal
Beaches are no places to wear heels or any type of fancy footwear. That's why I like wearing flat sandals that have a little extra something, like these with just enough bling for a day-to-night transition as well.

Delos Deep Plunge Fringe One Piece
This suit is just so sexy I cannot handle it! I love the fringe and the deep V neck.

Madge Cameo Lace Chambray Playsuit
Playsuits have become a staple in my wardrobe, I may have quite a collection in my closet already, but this one is a piece I would not hesitate to purchase. It's so pretty, yet casual and airy. A perfect summer item.
Penelope Strappy Floral Print Wrap Playsuit
Another playsuit, I couldn't help myself. Summer and florals are a must and this one is loud enough to add a little fun to any vacation outfit!

Ribbon Trim Floppy Brim Hat
I love a nice big hat to wear in the summer and truthfully I don't really need a beach to wear one.

Loral Fold Away Sunglasses
These are great multipurpose glasses that can look good with a bathing suit or a nice dress and blazer.

Rio Stripe Twist Bandeau and Ring Detail Brief Bikini
The nautical theme of this suit makes me love it so much. Give me blue, white and stripes in the summer and I'm good to go.

(All items found on Boohoo.com)

I am so very excited for this trip and I cannot wait to be on the beaches of Thailand in just over two weeks !!

Let me know your favorite items to bring along on a beach vacation.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment