Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Erin Condren Life Planner Review

I've been into writing stuff down in agendas and such for a while now. I love the feeling of jotting down a to-do list, especially when I have some nice paper and colourful pens to use.

Last year I purchased my first Erin Condren Life Planner and was super excited to start using it and become more organized. At the end of the year, I had to really think about whether or not I wanted to dish out the cash again and buy an EC Life Planner or try to find a much less expensive alternative. For the month of January, I decided to just purchase a simple planner from Target and use that instead, but after a few weeks of just not reaching for it, I knew I needed to go back to Erin Condren.



I cannot say enough good things about this planner! I adore it, I love looking at it on my nightstand. I love just flipping through all the pages. I love writing in it. It's just great!


Having a gorgeous planner is one thing, having great accessories and stuff to use with it is another. Colourful pens are a must, as is fun washi tape.


The Erin Condren Website is a haven for stationary and organizational fans. When I bought my planner, there was a deal that it would come with extra stickers, an agenda, a budget book and much more. I love all the extra elements the planner has and I would recommend to anyone.


These stickers come integrated into the planner already. There are four pages of stickers, two have writing such as birthday, vacation, doctor's appointment, mani/pedi, etc. and two are blank.

My most loved features of the planner:

  • customizable front cover design
  • personalized cover with name, date, picture, etc
  • yearly, monthly and weekly page layouts
  • several lined pages at the end for notes
  • a two-sided page with pockets
  • a resealable plastic pouch 
  • perfect size, about the size of an iPad


Erin Condren Planners are definitely an investment and something to be certain about before ordering, but  I am very happy with mine and there are no regrets here.

Do any of you use a planner, and where did you get it from?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment