Saturday, December 20, 2014

Gerard Cosmetics Lipglosses and Lipsticks Review

Gerard Cosmetics is a brand that has become very popular, very quickly amend the beauty gurus on Youtube. Their lip products, among many others, have fast become cult favourites. I decided to try a few of the products out seeing as there have been really great promotion codes floating around and it seemed like the perfect time to test some new lippies.

The one product I really wanted to try was the '1995' lipstick created by Youtuber Jaclyn Hill. I also picked up one other lipstick and two lip glosses.





1995 Lipstick
This is the coveted lip product of the moment. It's a deep brown with slight pink undertones. It works well with many skin tones and is absolutely gorgeous for the winter time. I've been wearing mine nearly everyday and I love it to bits. The formula is very nice, long lasting, yet doesn't dry out my lips.



Fire Engine Lipstick
A gorgeous blue-toned red. It is not as pigmented as I'd want a red lipstick to be, but a very nice lip products none the less. Since it has bluer tones it makes my teeth look very nice and white, always a plus. In the picture it looks quite pink, but on the lips it's a true red.


Shimmer of Hope Lipgloss
A nude gloss with pink undertones, very nice on its own, even prettier layered on top of a darker lipsticks, such as 1995.


Pouty Princess Lipgloss 
This is the perfect holiday party gloss. It is a pink and berry toned gloss with some shimmer through it. It looks so fabulous on the lips and adds a definite festive vibe to any look. I'll be rocking this during holidays parties for sure.

The Verdict...
Overall I am very satisfied with Gerard Cosmetics Lipsticks and glosses. The packaging is very nice and looks beautiful displayed on my vanity. These would also make very nice gifts since they are so pretty. The glosses have lights in the lid which makes for applying gloss in the dark a much easier task. The products are all long lasting. I would love to own the entire lipstick and lipgloss collection. I definitely recommend checking these out and taking advantage of a promotion code to get great discounts.

Let me know which other Gerard Cosmetics products I should try.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment