Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The pre-Holiday Party Skin Prep

The holiday season is upon us and that means tons of parties, nights out, and get togethers. This means many occasions for you to look your absolute best.  Any look begins with a quality skincare routine that will make you look radiant, glowing and as healthy as can be.



Here are the products I will reach for if I am preparing for a special event.

Nuxe Miscellar Foam Cleanser with Rose Petals 
I wonderfully gentle cleanser that won't strip the skin and smells deliciously of roses. A prefect way to start the preparation for a special event.

Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
The best way to make makeup look its best on the skin is by using a scrub and making sure the face is smooth and even. This stuff smells so delicious. A sweet scent that makes you want to just eat it all up. It's a nice scrub that froths up with water.

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
During the colder months, my skin drinks up any skincare product that contains vitamin C. This serum is amazing. It smells very yummy and sinks into the skin rapidly.

Ole Henriksen Truth Revealed Super Crème SPF 15
A good moisturizer is essential and I've been loving this one, again by Ole Henriksen, that also contains some vitamin C.

Biotherm Aquasource Fragile Eye Contour
Perfect for sensitive eyes, this won't burn or sting if it gets too close to the eyeball. Love it under my makeup and during the day as a light, yet effective eye cream.

There you have it, the products I reach for when I want to make my skin look and feel its best for a special occasion.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment