Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February Favorites 2015

The shortest month of the year has had no shortage of wonderful products.



Here are the items I reached for over and over in February.

Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Blush
I've loved this little gem for a while now. It's become an everyday staple in my handbag. A great product, neutral colour, non-sticky.

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 018 Addiction
A creamy lip liner that is a couple shades darker than my natural lip colour which has been great to add a little extra something to any look.

ModelCo Blush in Peach Bellini
A wonderful find in this month's Ipsy bag. Gives a pretty peachy glow to the cheeks.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
I've been only using this mascara all month long. It voluminous and lengthens in the most perfect way.

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream
I love asian BB creams. They are the best thing to use as a base for my makeup on a daily basis. This product is full coverage and lasts all day.

Simons Starfish Earrings 
Starfish earrings have been on my to-buy list for a very long time. When I saw them in Simons earlier this month, I jumped at the opportunity to add them to my collection. They are dainty, simple, yet add a little fun and elegance to a look.

There you have it! My favourites for the month.

What have you all been loving the most ?

xx

1 comment: