Saturday, February 14, 2015

Naturebox January 2015

The full Naturebox experience has been released in Canada and I was very excited to try it out. This meant I was able to choose exactly which snacks I wanted to receive in my monthly box, and there are many different snacks to choose from. All the snacks look very appetizing but I had to narrow it down to five.



Here are the snacks I chose to receive in my Naturebox last month...



South Pacific Plantains
This are so good! Just like potato chips but more filling and a whole lot more healthy too :)

Praline Pumpkin Seeds
A nice combination of sweet and salty. The praline outside also adds an extra crunch to these yummy seeds.

Sriracha Pop Pops
If you like spicy and crunchy, this is definitely the snack for you. Pop pops are half popped popcorn kernels which makes for the perfect amount of crunchiness that doesn't chip a tooth.

Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops
These are not my favourite of the bunch but still a fun snack to pop in your mouth between meals. They are sweet, but not like candy. They are very light, but also crunchy.

Peanut Butter Nom Noms
These are delicious! Oatmeal chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies that are yummy and healthy, what more can you possibly want?


There you go, the delicious snacks that made my tummy happy this past month!

Let me know which Naturebox snacks I should try next!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment