Saturday, February 21, 2015

Product Empties: Skincare

I've really gotten into skincare and spending a little extra time and money on products that are good for my skin. I believe that your skin is an investment, it's the same skin you keep your entire life, so might as well take the best care of it.


Here are some products I've used up over the past couple months and my thoughts on them all.


Ren ClearCalm3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser
This has become my ultimate, most-loved, can't-live-without-it cleanser. It works so well with my skin, cleans it gently while leaving it moisturized. Lathers up just enough to make washing my face a very pleasant and easy experience.

Ren Replenishing Gel Cream
This was not my favourite product, mostly for the fact that I am still unsure of its true purpose.  The salesperson at Sephora sold it to me as a moisturizing cream, however it does not hydrate much. I looked up the product online and it's supposed to be more of a serum-like treatment applied before moisturizer. Either way, I won't be repurchasing this confusing product.

Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum
I loved using this serum over the course of the summer and fall seasons. It's great to keep the skin hydrated without making it oily. I purchased the full size after finishing this small one.

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
Love love love this serum, smells delicious, mostly natural ingredients. I've repurchased many times and will continue until I cannot purchase it anymore.

Ole Henrisken Invigorating Night Gel
This is the second product in the 3 Little Wonders set from this brand and I love using this religiously each night.

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Brightening Moisturizer 
I adore this moisturizer. Very hydrating and has never hindered my skin in any way. I trust this to moisturize without leaving me oily during the day and helping my skin at night.

Cactus Skincare Samples
After ordering these samples from Australia and trying them out for about a week, I really loved the way my skin reacted. I haven't gotten around to ordering the full regimen yet, but this is definitely a brand and products I will stand behind.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
A refreshing way to rejuvenate the skin during the day, with or without makeup.  I have repurchased and will do so again when I run out again.

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm
This is probably my third one of these I have finished. My favourite way to take my makeup off at the end of the day. Just a small amount goes a long way. I rub it all over my face then use a warm wash cloth to remove the makeup and the balm from my skin.

Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil
A cheaper way of removing makeup on a daily basis. Works very well and does not sting the eyes whatsoever.

There you have it, some products I used fully and what I though about them.

What have you used up recently ?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment