Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Favorites 2015!

The first month of 2015 has come and gone, which means it's time for me to mention all the goodies I absolutely loved in January.


Let's start!

Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty Balm
This is obviously my favorite for ever and ever since I mention in every second post. When I went away to Las Vegas for a few days I brought this product and one other foundation, but only ended up using this. It made me love it even more because it kept my face looking decent during long days of walking around.

Gosh Flower Power Blush
The ideal everyday dusty rose blush. It looks great with many different I looks. This is the only blush I brought along to Vegas.

Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Blush
This is a mini that was in the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip set. It's a neutral pink shade that looks great on its own or over a similar coloured lipstick. It's not at all sticky and lasts very well for a gloss.

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in 1995
I love love love this lipstick! Such a nice colour, a perfect neutral with enough darkness to add a little edge during these cold months. It's great with the Laura Mercier gloss layered on top!

Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders Skincare Set
I have been using Ole Henriksen products for about two months now and my skin has never been happier. The Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster is a wonderful way to prep skin for the day. I love the scent at it sinks in so quickly. Plus the Vitamin C does wonders for my skin in the cold winter months. At night I use the Invigorating Night Treatment before using the Sheer Transformation Brightening Moisturizer. These three are little wonders, no joke! This brand is made of al natural ingredients, which is always good for calming the skin down and helping it get back to normal.

Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne 
Jo Malone fragrances have been talked about constantly on Youtube and beauty blogs for a very long time. They are very luxurious products that are not easy to get a hold of in Canada.  One of my goals when in Vegas was to find a Jo Malone counter and smell all the oh so talked about scents.  This one in particular was released in the summer of 2014 I believe, so is relatively new. Oh my goodness does this smell delicious. It's the absolute perfect combination between fresh and sweet. Great for everyday wear, all year round, and trust me, I've been wearing it EVERYDAY!

There you have it, the first favorites post of the year!

What have you all been loving in January?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment