Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ipsy February 2015: #ipsyLOVE

February, the month of love, or, if you live in the northern hemisphere, the longest most horrible month of the year. It may only have 28 days, but February is pure torture with too many snow storms and not enough moderate weather. So far this year has been very cold and saying I'm looking forward to summer is an understatement.

So, before I start packing my bags and moving to Mexico, I'll show you what my February Ipsy bag contained.




Cargo Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss in Anguilla ($4.00)
A great little product to use during the month of love. It's non sticky and pigmented enough to not wash me out.

Demeter Fragrance Library Roll On Perfume in First Love ($10.00)
Love at first scent. Such a gorgeous smelling fragrance. It's slightly floral, but not at all overpowering with a slight powdery scent. Ideal for a romantic date night, or a girl's night out.

GlamGlow BrightMud Eye Treatment ($11.50)
GlamGlow has become a cult favourite and they keep coming out with new products every few months it seems. This eye treatment has been well loved my beauty bloggers and I'm excited to give it a go. I'm glad I have two samples, so I can form a better opinion.

ModelCo Blush in Peach Bellini ($10.00)
I opened my Ipsy bag and just stared at this beauty. The colour is so pretty. I cannot wait to pop it on my cheeks and have a gorgeous peachy glow.

NYX Cosmetics Slim Eye Pencil in Gold ($3.50)
A gold eyeliner is something I don't use, ever. But it's a fun item to have in my collection. It would be nice to add a subtle pop to the eyes.

Bag total: $39.00

I was very happy with this month's bag! So many pretty products to try and that I already love.

What did you receive this month?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment