Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Evening Pamper Routine

I don't care if it is Tuesday, any day is a good day to take some time and pamper yourself before bed.
Sometimes there really only is enough time for a 5 or 10 minute face mask, but other times I can really indulge and do all the steps to fully relax and wind down.

First things first, if I'm really going to go all out and pamper myself, I will definitely run myself a nice hot bath. The products I use in the bath will mostly depend on which ones I have on hand at the time.


On this particular night I decided a very hydrating face mask was in order while I soak in a hot bath. I also always use a nice body scrub in the bath to make the rest of my body very soft. This time I used the Body Shop Brazilian Nut Cream Body Scrub, which smells divine!

Lush Bath Melt
This was part of their Holiday collection so I don't remember the exact name of it, nor is it still available for purchase, but any Lush bath product is amazing. These things make the entire bath look and smell like a magic potion of goodness. It's really a wonderful way to unwind after a long hard day.

Korres Nectarine  Velvet Moisturizing Face Mask
The scent of this stuff is luxurious enough. It smells like I'm applying fresh fruit to my face and I love it. This mask is nice and hydrating and leaves my skin very soft afterwards. Exactly what my skin needs on a pamper night.

There you have it, a quick look into some things I like to do to pamper myself at home :)

What are your indulgent pampering products to use at home?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment