Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day :D

In honour of St Patrick's Day, I round up some of my most-used green products.





Sometimes there are products that are worthy of being found at the end of a rainbow.  Here is a post dedicated to these gems.



As far as beauty products go, it is no secret that I have been loving Ole Henriksen skincare for the past few months. The Invigorating Night Gel has been nothing less than perfect for my skin. My lips have been loving the Mongongo Lip Balm, which is a smooth lip treatment with a fresh scent. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir has been a staple for over a year now and I continue to love it just as much. It's also vital for my hair to get some TLC, that is why Macadamia Natural Oil products are essential in my hair care routine. The healing oil is a must after every shampoo and the mask makes my hair come back to life. When I haven't washed my hair in a few days, the Batiste Dry Shampoo is a saviour, making my hair look and feel as though it has just been washed.  On days like today when pops of colour are more than welcome, I like using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils and Kiko Nail Polishes.  Sephora Nail Buffer Block is a must before using any nail colour.



Since it is a day for celebrating all things green, I branched out a little from my typical beauty products and found other items that are green and well-loved. David's Tea teas are always being brewed in my house, and I cannot get enough of them (I may or may not be on my third cup of the day as I am typing this up). Bath and Body Works Candles come in many different scents and there is definitely something for everyone. I chose this one because of the fitting colour, but also for the fact that it is almost spring and it's time to bust out the fresh scents. I have recently gotten back into my planner and using colourful pens is one of the ways I keep myself motivated. This one from Bic Atlantis is especially fun and bright. Last but not least, I have been snacking on Snapea Crisps a lot lately and decided it was about time to share my love for them with you all.

There you have it, something a bit different on this holiday. Hope you enjoyed and please share some of your favorite green or St. Patrick's inspired products!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment