Saturday, March 28, 2015

March Favorites 2015

March has been a very busy month and it truly has flown by. Spring is here and I'm hoping the snow is about to disappear. As I wait for the white stuff to take a  hike, here's a look at the products I loved in March.





theBalm Down Boy Blush
These blushes are such wonders to use. They are insanely pigmented. This shade is a dusty pink that is perfect for everyday use.

NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops
A strong rival to my Gerard Cosmetics 1995 lipstick, this neutral brownish shade is great for a natural look with a slight edge.

Skyn 79 Super BB
Korean cosmetics are great. I love their BB creams, they are the inventors of this type of base, and they make the best ones, hands down. This product is very affordable and the container will last a very long time. I alternate my BB creams everyday, I use three on rotation, and I've been doing that for a year and I'm just now starting to run low.

Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunshine
Just as the name says, this bronzer gives a natural blowy bronze to the face. I like using this on more natural/light makeup days.



Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde 
Keeping with the theme of more natural makeup looks, this brow gel is great to quickly work through the brows in the morning to fill them in lightly and set them in place. It gives a more natural and subtle look, yet keeps them set in place all day.

Jennifer Anniston Eau de Toilette
I had to feature this perfume in this monthly favorite post since I have finished the bottle up completely. It is the very first fragrance I have used up to the very end and that deserves a mention. This scent is fresh, warm, and is so nice to wear everyday because it is not heady or overpowering in any way.

Primark Earrings 
I had the chance to travel to Frankfurt for a few days in the middle of the March, and there was a Primark there, so I obviously had to pop in and grab a few things. These earrings were 2 euro I believe, which is a true steal. They come around the back of the ear and they are just so lovely and different, I love them.

And those were my monthly favorites, hope you all had a great month!

Let me know in the comments which items you enjoyed over the month of March.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment