Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Naturebox March 2015

I cannot rave about this subscription service enough! Food, snacking, health, are all words that are not often synonymous, but when Naturebox comes into play, they are!

Receiving this box every month is such a treat and I do have to contain myself from eating them all right away.




Asiago and Cheddar Cheese Crisps
These might be my new favorite Naturebox snack! These are crispy, as the name suggests, the perfect size for one or two bites, and they have the perfect cheesy flavour without being overwhelming.

Honey Dijon Pretzel Bites
These are a second purchase snack. They were in one of the very first boxes I received back in the fall and I decided to give them another try since I loved them so much the first time. I was not disappointed. If you like honey dijon and pretzels, you will love this snack.

Sweet and Salty Nut Medley
This snack is quite simple. Nothing much to it. It's a medley of nuts, some are salted some are sweet. However, it's very tasty, simple is not bad.

Pistachio Clusters
A snack that is more on the sweet side. I was honestly expecting more from this one. I would prefer it to be more nutty than sweet, but still a good snack to pop in the mouth when hungry between meals.

Dark Cocoa Nom Noms
I tried the peanut butter version of these in a previous box and I loved them. I prefer my sweet snacks to be soft and chewy and that is exactly what these are. Not too sweet, perfect cocoa flavour for a snack bite.

I do love Naturebox, however I have decided to unsubscribe for the time being. The beauty of this service is that you can easily order one month at a time, and therefore decide when a box of yummy snacks is needed.

Let me know which snacks I should try if I ever decide to order another box again.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment