Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Fragrance of the Moment: Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt

A couple months ago I went away to Las Vegas and was able to try out the delicious smelling colognes at the Jo Malone counter in Nordstrom. The one I wanted to try out the most is the Wood Sage and Sea Salt, since it has been talked about over and over on beauty blogs for the past year or so.

I loved this scent so much I did not hesitate to purchase it, and I decided it deserved its own post :)





This scent is so different from anything I have ever smelled before. It's quickly become my most reached for fragrance, and I simply cannot get enough.

It is a unique mix of fresh and sweet notes to make a wonderful daytime scent.

Anyone walking past a Jo Malone boutique should pop in and spritz some of their amazing scents, just to see what all the fuss is about.

Let me know what you have all been loving as your daily fragrance!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment