Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Everyday Face

Everyday a big part of my getting ready routine is putting on my makeup. These are the products that have become my go-to over the past little while.




Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty Balm is my ultimate base. It's full coverage, lasts all day, I've talked about it in almost every post. As for concealers, I only ever reach for the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind for under the eyes and the Maybelline Fit Me for blemishes and any other redness.  My one and only setting powder for more than a year now has been the Rimmel  Stay Matte Powder.  The GOSH Flower Power Blush is an absolute must for light skinned ladies. Réserve Naturelle is a French company that sells beauty products online. I love their Terracotta bronzer and use it everyday.

I've been wanting to keep it very simple lately, which is another reason to love the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I use the sin all over the lid, blend naked in the crease and sometimes add sidecar on the outer corner.  It creates a very natural look, but with enough colour to not look too boring. It's important to never forget to prime the eyelids and to do that I often reach for the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  Applying Mascara is my favorite part of putting on my makeup, I find that it just finalizes the entire look. Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara has become my favorite and most-reached for item over the past several weeks.

My lips are another important aspect and I cannot leave the house without at least applying some lip balm. I find it so uncomfortable to walk around with dry lips and I just am under the impression that everyone I encounter notices my dry lips. Jersey Shore Mongongo Lip Conditioner has been a well-loved product since receiving it in my Ipsy bag a while back. To add a little life to my lips I have been reaching for the Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in blush.


That was a glimpse at my everyday makeup routine.

Let me know in the comments which products make up your everyday face!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment