Saturday, June 6, 2015

Product Empties: Hair

Another empties post, this time all about hair products I've used up or have decided I don't like or don't use enough to justify keeping them.





As you can probably tell, I use a lot of John Freida products. In my teens, I pretty much only used their shampoos and I loved them, and when I first started straightening my hair, I used their frizz-ease serum to make my hair as smooth and shiny as possible.

The Root Awakening spray I did not find did much of anything. It was part of their more natural range and I was excited to test it out, but I didn't notice much difference and never reached for it.

Dream Cream was a cult favorite way back when, which proves how long I've had this product. I loved using it, but then went off it and somehow it got pushed to the back of my stash and now several years later I figured it was time to get rid of it. I would consider repurchasing it.

The Colour Renew range is meant to work as a purple shampoo and get rid of the brassiness.  However this is not the best purple shampoo out there, far from it, and I won't be repurchasing it.

Dream Curls is a spray to use on damp or dry hair to add staying power to waves and curls. This is another product I didn't end up reaching for much, so I decided it was time to get rid of it.

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo is a great everyday shampoo (not that I wash my hair everyday).  It smells divine, lathers wonderfully and a big bottle like that lasted me a good year.

There you have it another empties post :)

Let me know which hair products I should check out next.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment