Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Product Empties: Makeup

It's that time again, time to look into my trash! I've used up more products, and here are my thoughts on them.





Lacoste Touch of Pink 
This was probably my first perfume I ever received. When I was in middle school I did a student exchange with a girl in France and when she came to visit this was her gift to me. It was hard for me to get rid of it, but it has gone off now, and it's time to declutter and get rid of useless items. The scent, when it was fresh, was lovely and I would repurchase it.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB
Awful!! Nothing more to say. Would not recommend, would not repurchase. I did not even finish this, just had to chuck it. Broke me out each time I wore it.

theBalm Put a Lid on It Eyeshadow Primer
The best and most affordable eyeshadow primer I've used. I have another one on the go right now so it's clear that I love this stuff to bits.

Sephora Liquid Liner
A good product, nothing amazing, but for the price, I'd repurchase this product.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
Love this little wonder pen! It conceals and highlights and is available at the drugstore, what more can you ask for?

Miss Adoro False Lashes #74
Good pair of lashes, nothing much to say about this though.

The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Mist
Another fragrance that I decided to get rid of due to the fact I've had it too long and the scent is no longer as it should be. I didn't use it too often, so I would not repurchase, plus I much prefer a longer lasting fragrance such as a perfume over a body mist.

Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
A perfect little brow shaping and filling in tool. Very compact, easy to use, lasts all day. The only downside with this product is the fact that it tends to run out quite rapidly, which is why I now prefer using my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade which will easily last me a year instead of a couple months.

Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB
I've talked about this enough on here, no need to go on and on too much more. It's amazing, have another one that I am using at the moment as well. Amazing product.

Jennifer Aniston Eau de Parfum 
Another much loved and well used product. A fresh scent that is supposed to embody the smells of summer and being on the beach. I wear it year round though because it is subtle and universal enough to wear any day, for any occasion.  I also have the bigger size of this going now.

And there you go, some recent clean out items, some empties, some loves and some hates.

Let me know what's in your trash :P

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment