Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Spring/Summer Nail Picks

My nails have been getting stronger and longer lately, mostly due to two things: biotin supplements and the warmer weather. I can do a whole other post later on about biotin, but for now let's take a look at so nail colours.




For spring and summer there are three trends that I have been loving and I plan on wearing a whole lot of over the next couple months : neutrals/nudes, corals, blues/turquoises.

Neutrals/nudes
This trend has been popular since winter and has come into the warmer months as well. It's basically a year-round perfect nail option, but I've been reaching for these colours a lot lately. The two shades I have used the most from my collection are ELF Nail Polish in Desert Haze and Formula X in Impeccable.

Corals
A no-brainer during summer months. Tanned skin looks amazing with corals. An old favorite is the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Papaya and a new favorite is Teeez Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Cotton Candy.

Blues/turquoises
Flashy and fun colours are a must during summer months and when I think of fun nails I think of blues and turquoises. Essie's Bikini So Teeny is a cult favorite and one of mine as well. Deborah Lippman's Mermaid's Dream is an absolute gorgeous shade for summer, glittery and turquoise, perfect on the beach.

There you have it, some nail shades that I love this time of year.

Let me know which other colours I should try.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment