Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Miracle Oil? New HG Product!

I dropped by my local Tau Market, an organic food store, where I wanted to pick up some more natural skincare items. My goal was to find a nighttime serum to replace my Ole Henriksen one, that I love, but can't always afford to repurchase.

The salesperson immediately suggested I try out this Nigella Oil. She said it has changed her skin for the better and that I will love it. I decided to buy it and see if this oil can possibly be as amazing as she claims.


I've been a fan and been using facial oils for several months now. There are many different kinds of oils and they all have their specific benefits.

When the salesperson mentioned this one particular oil, I was actually surprised never to have had heard about it before.

That very night I wanted to try it out and really see if it was worth all this hype from this one person.  The next morning when I woke up, I was sold! This oil is amazing! Nothing more to say except go out and buy it.

It moisturizes and purifies, helps clear active breakouts and diminish scars. It does everything you'd want an expensive serum to do, but for a whole lot less money.

It has now been about 2 weeks of consistent use and I am still head over heels for this little wonder. This might be my be all end all of nightly skincare items.

Let me know what holy grail products are a staple in your routines.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment