Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Holiday Party Makeup Essentials

After my last post about my favourite skincare items to use before a special event, it's time to look at the makeup products I reach for to make myself feel extra glamorous.







Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Rose Ivory
This has been my HG foundation for over a year now. I never have a bad makeup day when I am wearing this. It makes my skin look absolutely flawless.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
My favourite concealer hands down, it's just a shame it costs so much money. I keep it to use only on special occasions so I was excited to whip it out now.

Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer 
This was in one of my Ipsy bags and it's quite a good bronzer for the winter months. Since I am fair skinned it isn't too dark for me in the winter which is great and it has a slight shimmer to add a little extra glow.

Nars Guy Bourdin Cheek Palette
This was last year's holiday release from Nars and it's still a great product to grab for any occasion.

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
The oh-so popular highlighter is the essential product to use to add that holiday glow to the face.

Urban Decay Primer Potion
One simply cannot use eyeshadow without a primer. This is a really good one.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Taupe
Filling in my brows has become one of my favourite steps to doing my makeup. Using this pomade is great, it's easy, quick, and the result is flawless and lasts all day.

Urban Decay Naked Palette
My favourite palette for any look, any time.

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
This gives my lashes volume and length, a perfect combination with enough drama to satisfy any lash lover.

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm
It's important to moisture the lips before applying a lipstick and I love this one from Nuxe.

Bite Beauty VIB Rouge
This mini lipstick was part of the VIB Rouge welcome kit from Sephora and it is gorgeous! Such a perfect red colour and the formula of these lipsticks lasts a long time.

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
The final step of any makeup look is a setting spray. This makes my makeup last all day and it's become an essential daily staple, not only for special occasions.

There you have it, all the products I rely on to make me look gorgeous for a special occasion.

What are your HG products?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment