Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Best of 2014: Makeup!

Another year has gone by and that means it's time to look back at all the amazing makeup items of the year.

I will divide my favourites into categories and my first post is all about makeup :)









Here's a look at my favourite makeup items of the year...

Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream
This must be the best base makeup of the year and my favourite discovery. As far as BB creams go, this is the best one. Full coverage with skincare benefits. Can't get any better than this.

Benefit Gimme Brow is Light/Medium
The simplest and fastest way to have amazingly put together brows.

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
If you need a highlighter, get this one and you will forever be glowing.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
I've raved about this product over and over, but I feel as though not enough good things can be said. Perfect coverage, lasts all day, excellent all around product.

Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner 
This was in one of my Ipsy Glam bags this year and I've been reaching for it constantly. It applies smoothly, it's great under lipstick and the scent is nice and fresh.

Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick Duo in Musk and Lychee
It's no secret that Bite has become one of my favourite brands during this past year and this product is such a gem. Two gorgeous lip colours in one compact little tube. A perfect pair.

Clinique High Impact Mascara
A mid-year discovery that left me very happy. It's not as expensive as other high end mascaras and works amazingly.

Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser 
This may be the most raved about concealer, ever. It's a drugstore product that has a high end performance.

Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer
Another Ipsy Glam Bag product that I've been loving and reaching for more than not. A nice winter bronzer that adds just the right amount of shimmer.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
A great primer for any eye look and a little goes a long way with this!

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
This mascara is my most used, favourite mascara. I want to use it all the time and only this one, even though I have probably a dozen others in my collection.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Hair spray for your face! I can't do my makeup without using this.

theBalm Nude-tude Eyeshadow Palette
I don't use this too often but I do love it and every time I do bring it out I end up loving my makeup that day.

Social Eyes False Eyelashes in Dazzle
Karissa Pukas, popular Youtuber, came out with her own line of false eyelashes and they are wonderful. I love these ones especially for a full voluminous lash look.

Wow! Many amazing products! I cannot wait to discover a whole new lot of items during 2015.

What were your stand out products of the year?

xx

1 comment:

  1. I definitely have to second the Mongongo lip balm. It has been a savior to have around this winter!

    ReplyDelete