Saturday, January 31, 2015

Ipsy January 2015: Fresh Start!

The first Ipsy bag of the year! It kind has to be a very good bag, because the year needs to start out on a good note ;)


Here are the products I found in my bag this month...


Nourish Organic Eye Cream $20.00
This couldn't have come at a better time because I ran out of my daytime eye cream the day I opened my Ipsy bag. I love using creamy products under my eyes and this is a great one. It sinks in quickly and works well under my makeup. An all around good product.

(Malin+Goetz) Mojito Lip Balm $12.00
We all know I love lip balms and lip treatments, especially at this time of year when every part of my body seems to lack in moisture. This is a fun little product that smells nice and works well.

 Bellapierre Shimmer Powder $7.99
At first I thought this was a setting powder/highlighter, but it turns out it's an eyeshadow pigment. The colour is quite nice and I'll test it out on a night out at some point.

 Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush $9.99
The colour of this brush is enough for me to love it, but the bristles are also very soft.  It's entirely made of synthetic fibers, which is always reassuring to know no animals were harmed so you can apply makeup to your face.

Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow $3.50 
I swatched this right away on the back of my hand and couldn't stop staring out how beautiful it looked. This is such a nice neutral colour with some shimmer. Great for everyday wear.

Bag Total: $43.48

There you have it, the first Ipsy bag of the year! I was quite satisfied with the contents and lets hope the rest of the year is the same.

What were your favourite products from Ipsy's January bag?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment