Saturday, January 17, 2015

Naturebox December 2014

Sorry for the short hiatus, I went on a trip to Vegas and fully enjoyed time off from work after a busy holiday season! Travel posts will be up this week :)

This past week I finally received my December Naturebox and I was very excited about this one. The previous month's box kind of left me less than enthused, but this month more than made up for it!

Here is a closer look at the snacks that made my tummy quite happy over the past week :)




Dark Cocoa Almonds
The name alone is enough to get my mouth to water. I've been a huge lover of chocolate covered almonds for a very long time. These little gems take almonds and chocolate to a whole other level of healthy deliciousness.


Parmesan Garlic Pop Pops
Pop pops are half popped popcorn kernels which make them crunchy but not too hard to munch. The flavour is perfect, a savoury snack that isn't too salty.


Cranberry Medley
Cranberries, blueberries, acai, a scrumptious combo of dried fruits. I almost finished the entire bag in one sitting.


Greek Yogurt Pretzels 
These are very interesting. The outside is sweet but then you get to the pretzel which is salty. Makes for a sweet and salty combo that isn't unpleasant at al.


Country Ranch Sunflower Kernels 
Sunflower seeds are good by themselves, but with this added flavour these are definitely hard to resist.

There you have it, my much adored December Naturebox !

I am also very excited about the fact that Naturebox is now fully available here in Canada, which means I get to pick the snacks.

Let me know if you have tried Naturebox and which snacks I should put in my box next month.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment