Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Closet Makeover: Wish List

I've mentioned a few times over the past month or so how I've been loving very simple and classic pieces and how I've been clearing out my closet, making room for more classic and timeless pieces. I've had this need to accumulate less stuff, but of higher quality.  Pieces which can last me years, be classic in style and great in durability.





The most simple and needed item in any wardrobe, in my opinion is a slightly oversized white t-shirt. Such a simple item, yet holds infinite possibilities. This Jasmin Basic Oversized Tee from Boohoo is a great option.

Another essential piece is a good leather jacket (the material itself doesn't have to be leather, can be pleather), but the look of a black leather jacket that fits well is timeless. I love this Lara Leather Look Biker Jacket from Boohoo.

Being in the hot summer months, I am mostly looking at hot weather clothes, and these Twill Shorts High Waist from H&M are cute and affordable. High waisted shorts are wonderful in the summer, but can also be paired with tights and a sweater on cooler days.

Crop tops have become increasingly popular lately, but I thing that this is an item that comes back in style periodically and having one that is simple and not too flashy allows for more wearability. The Nicole Short Sleeve Crop Top from Boohoo would be a great addition to my closet.

There you have it, some items I've been dying to add to my closet.

What classic pieces are you yearning for?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment