Saturday, July 11, 2015

Trend I'm Loving : Delicate Jewelry

For the past year or so I have been all about statement jewelry. Big chunky necklaces, large earrings, and statement rings have been my go to accessories for quite some time now. However for the past month or so I've been reaching for and buying more delicate pieces and I love them.




The look of the layered necklace is one of my favorites lately. This three-piece necklace I got from Primark in June has been well-loved in the past weeks.

I've mentioned a few times how I have the tiniest fingers and how finding a ring that fits me is quite the challenge.  Wearing delicate jewelry is a great option for me since it doesn't overpower my small fingers and hands and looks quite elegant too.

Starfish earrings are my favorites point blank, I probably wear these everyday, I love them to bits. They are small, dainty and sparkly, the perfect piece of jewelry in my opinion.

There you have it, some jewelry items I have been adoring lately.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment