Sunday, July 5, 2015

June Favorites 2015

I had a great month this June and there were some very good product discoveries that I am very excited to share with you, so keep reading and find out what I loved in June.


Maybelline FitMe Blush in 208 Medium Nude 
I wanted to try a blush with a more neutral shade to suit most makeup looks, so I picked this one up at the beginning of the month and I've literally only used this everyday.

Lipstick Combo : MAC Please Me + Gerard Cosmetics 1995
This month was all about lipstick combinations, and the one most reached for was Gerard Cosmetics 1995 and MAC's Please Me.  I would apply 1995 first then add Please Me on top and the colour would be a darker neutral My lips but better shade with a slight pink from Please Me. Absolutely perfect for everyday wear.

Foundation Combo : UD Naked Skin + Laura Mercier Silk Creme Oil Free + Dr. Jart+BB Detox
Being slightly tan from my trip to Thailand and also using the occasional self tanner, my pale foundations no longer suit me, so I had to create a custom shade with these foundations. The colour was a perfect match for my somewhat tanned skin and the finish it left on my skin was perfect.

Neutral Nails : Essie Merino Cool and Formula X Impecable 
Neutral and nude nails are all the rage these days and I've been absolutely in love with the look of them. These colours make your nails look so nice and it makes an entire look more sophisticated and classy, they also go with everything, so no clashing.

Nigella Oil
I did an entire post on this stuff last week I believe. This oil is the bomb dot com! Absolutely amazing for oily/acne-prone/scarred skin. It calms down redness and inflammation caused by acne, heals scars, and moisturizes the skin just enough without clogging the pores.

J'adore by Dior
This is a mini of the perfume, which I've had for over a year now, but have been reaching for it a lot lately and I love the scent of it on my skin. A great everyday perfume that is not overpowering.

Delicate Bow Ring 
I picked up this ring during my most recent trip to Frankfurt at a store called Pimkie. It is actually supposed to be a midi ring, but my fingers being the size of a five year old's, it fits me as a regular ring. A delicate piece of jewelry looks so elegant, especially on more casual days.

Clearly I was on a neutral kick in June, but hey whatever works right?

What did you love in June?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment