Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fall Fashion Wishlist

It's that time again, time to look in our closets and evaluate the clothes that will be useful as the temperature starts to drop.

There are a few items in the shops that I have had my eye on for the upcoming season and here they are.






Nikki Multi Stripe Woven Blouse 
I believe that colour is essential in any wardrobe and just because the weather will be getting less than ideal, doesn't mean our wardrobe needs to be all grey and drab.

Sally Striped Marl Midi Skirt
Patterns are always a way to add a little extra something to an outfit. Fall time is also when the mini skirt gets replaced by the midi skirt.

Aimee Faux Snake Lace Up Peeptoe Heels 
Black heels are always super sexy and fall is the perfect time to bust out those black heels.

Gemma Cat Eye Sunglasses
I've been wanting a new pair of oversized sunglasses for a while now and these would look great in the fall, especially with that extra little cat eye detail.

(all items found on boohoo.com)

There you have it, my fall wish list.

Let me know what you have been eyeing for the new season.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment