Sunday, August 23, 2015

The 15-Minute Face

This post is a day late, I apologize for that. I have been working crazy hours over the past three weeks and have not had too much time to dedicate to this blog.

I figured since I hadn't had that much time for anything lately, including getting ready in the morning, this post was quite fitting.



I'll be showing you the products I use and rely on to get me ready quickly and keep me looking decent for most of the day.



Some mornings, I really can't be bothered to put on a full coverage foundation, put on eyeshadow, etc... These are the products that have saved me on many hurried mornings.

My favorite, easy-to-apply, looks great no matter what base is the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue in Vanilla. I bought this back in May and have been loving it, A LOT. It can be applied with a brush for a fuller, build able coverage, but for a quick application, my fingers have been doing the job just fine. Then I'll use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair. This is the perfect all around concealer that can be used on both blemishes and under the eyes.

Since I am so pale, no matter the season, I always feel the need to warm up my complexion, even just slightly. Lately, I've been reaching for my Réserve Naturelle Bronzer. It's the perfect slightly warm, but not orange, bronzer shade for my skin colour. Since my makeup is quite natural on days like this, I tend to grab a cream product for my blush. The Josie Maran Coconut Cheek Gelée in Poppy Paradise is a wonderful little product for a natural looking flush.

On natural/must get ready in a hurry days, I won't apply any eyeshadow. I'll use a very volumizing and lengthening mascara, such as the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. I also find that using an eyelash curler to make the lashes more apparent and make the eyes pop.  Doing my brows is essential and using the Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde is the ideal get-ready-in-a-hurry product; just a quick sweep on each brow and you're good to go. If I feel or look extra tired on any given day I'll add a little highlight to the inner corner of my eyes with the Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter.

And there you have it, my fifteen-minute face.

Let me know which products you use to get ready quickly in the morning.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment